Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
Mrs Mary Dearing
Lecturer in Learning Disability
|Biography||Mary began working at the University in 2003 after having worked as a Registered Nurse Learning Disability in NHS services locally for over 21 years.
The majority of her experience in practice was working as a community nurse supporting adults and children with learning disabilities and their families. She also worked for two years as part of an inter-agency team for children with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
Mary became a specialist practitioner (community learning disability nursing) in 1999 and completed an MSc Health Professional Studies (Lecturer) in 2009.
|Teaching and Learning||BSc Nursing (Learning Disability)
- Skills for Practice
- Introduction to Learning Disability Nursing
- Learning Disability Nursing Practice 4
- Long Term Conditions and Learning Disability
- Learning Disability Nursing Practice 5
- Acute Presentations and Learning Disability
- Safe and Competent Learning Disability Nursing
- Difficult Communication
- Sessions on learning disability
|Scopus Author ID||55224633100|