Lecturer/ Member of Athena SWAN for the Faculty of Health Sciences
Rhona worked as a midwife and a neonatal nurse for many years, eventually specialising as an advanced neonatal nurse practitioner before her appointment at the University of Hull.
She has led a range of pre- and post-registration educational provision, and currently teaches on the pre-registration midwifery and nursing programmes. Her main interest is in neonatal nursing practice.
Teaching and Learning
- The Neonate (including the systematic examinaton of the newborn)
Postgraduate Diploma in Midwifery & MSc Midwifery
- The Neonate (including the systematic examination of the newborn)
BSc Nursing (all)
- Fundamentals of Professional Practice
BSc Nursing (Child)
- Practice 1 - Child Nursing
- Practice 2 - Child Nursing
- Foundations in Children's Nursing
- Acute Health Care Needs of the Child
- Meeting the Longer Term Health Care Needs of the Child