Dr Antony Wilkinson
Lecturer/ Programme Director for Electronic, and Electrical & Electronic Engineering Programmes
|Biography||Eur Ing Dr Antony Wilkinson has 32 years' experience as a lecturer, researcher and consultant in electronics, embedded systems, telehealth, instrumentation and digital control.
He has a particular interest in the use of transmission line matrix (TLM) modelling algorithm in thermal volumetric instrumentation and control applications and the use of TLM as a tool to improve image and signal processing.
Dr Wilkinson has considerable experience in the design and construction of computer-based control and instrumentation systems and their software algorithms for a wide range of applications including magnetostriction.
|Teaching and Learning||Level 4
- Mathematical Tools and Concepts
- Maths with Computer-Aided Problem Solving
- Fundamentals of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Mathematics, Programming & Digital Logic Design
- Electrical and Electronic Systems I
- Electrical and Electronic Systems II
- Embedded Systems
- Digital Signal Processing and Transmission