Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
Dr Amanda Gregory
Senior Lecturer in Management Systems
|Biography||Amanda started her research career by working on a national project funded by the Leverhulme Trust to design evaluation procedures for Councils for Voluntary Service (CVS).
This work provided the basis for her doctorate, awarded in 1995. Since achieving her PhD, Amanda has held several prestigious academic positions.
They included roles as Associate Dean for Learning and Teaching, and Head of the Management Systems Subject Group at Hull University Business School, and Deputy Director of the Centre for Systems Research, and the Director of the Community Operational Research Unit at Lincoln School of Management.
Previously held roles include
- Co-chair of the Problem Structuring Stream at OR56 and OR58
- Chair of the Organising Committee for the UK Systems Society Conference 1999
- Project Manager of the Programme Committee for the UK Systems Society Conference 1995
- Vice-President of the International Federation for Systems Research
- Director and Research Champion, Institute for Continuous Improvement in the Public Sector
- Board member of the Community Council of Lincolnshire
- Board member of the Lincolnshire Employment and Accommodation Project
- Executive Committee Member of the UK Systems Society
- Member of Senate, Hull University
|Scopus Author ID||26029378200|