Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
Dr Raymond Swaray
Senior Lecturer (Associate Professor) in Economics
|Biography||Raymond Swaray specialises in applied international macroeconomics and finance with particular interest in commodity markets, energy economics, agricultural economics and applied econometrics.
He has also undertaken applied and evidence-based research into criminal justice interventions and education.
Raymond previously served as visiting lecturer of financial economics for the African Economic Research Consortium (AERC) and as a member of International Panel of Experts for Setting Comprehensive Examinations for the Collaborative PhD Programme in Economics.
He has written Op-Ed Columns for Hull Daily Mail (Listed firms manage to escape shockwave, March 19, 2008) The Yorkshire Post (Does Britain get any bonus from sky high pay incentives? June 23, 2008) and gave live BBC Look North Television interview on Financial Crisis and Effect on Jobs in the North of England, November 13, 2008.
|Teaching and Learning||Current teaching
- Econometrics (Level 6)
- International & EU Economics (Level 6)
- Economics for Business (Level 7)
- Regulation of Competition, Trade and Industry (Level 7)
- Economic Environment (overseas- Bahrain, Oman, Hong Kong & Singapore) (MBA, Level 7)
Modules previously taught
- Financial Economics (Level 6)
- Economic Policy (Level 6)
- Advanced Business Economics (Level 7)
- Monetary Policy (Level 7)
- Current Issues in Business Economics (Level 7)
- Theorising Development (Level 7)Business Environment (UK, Hong Kong & Singapore) (MBA, Level 7)
|Scopus Author ID||15830507800|