Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
Dr Nick Hutchinson
Clinical Psychology Doctorate Programme Director
|Post Nominals||BSc, ClinPsyD, C Psychol, PCAP, FHEA|
|Biography||Dr Nick Hutchinson is an HCPC-registered and BPS-chartered clinical psychologist who is the Programme Director of the University of Hull's Clinical Psychology Doctorate.
He has worked in clinical psychology training for more than 15 years and has a clinical practice background working with adults with intellectual disabilities. Dr Hutchinson is also an honorary clinical psychologist for the Humber Teaching NHS Foundation Trust.
His current teaching and research interests are primarily in the field of intellectual disability.
|Research Interests||Areas of research (both qualitative and quantitative) include:
- Intellectual disability and dementia
- Challenging behaviour
- Intensive interaction
- Service transition
- Experience of diagnosis
- Day to day living with a learning disability.
|Teaching and Learning||Year 1
- Professional Behaviour
- Historical and Current Context of Clinical Psychology
- Teaching Skills
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Introduction to Consultation
- Introduction to Leadership
- Working with People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Challenging Behaviour and People with Intellectual Disabilities
- Working with Vulnerable People
- The Health and Care Professions Council