Dr Pauline Deutz
|Biography||Pauline's research interests are focused on the political and economic aspects of environmental issues, especially examining how the latter interrelate with the functioning and organisation of the capitalist economy.
A particular interest is the building, and implications, of a Circular Economy (i.e., maximising the value from resources and minimising waste).
Her research in this area includes multi-disciplinary collaborations with colleagues in environmental sciences, chemical and systems engineering.
|Teaching and Learning||Undergraduate
- Global Issues (leader)
- Sustainable Futures
- Advanced Field Skills (Hong Kong) (Leader)
- Green Economy
- Sustainable Waste Management (Leader)
- Research Design and Methodology (Leader)
- Working Beyond Disciplines (Leader)
- Contemporary Research in Human Geography