Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
Dr Simon Lee
Senior Lecturer/ Faculty Ethics Committee
|Biography||Simon Lee teaches and researches in the fields of political economy, UK politics and government, globalisation and governance studies.
He has a particular interest in the politics, political economy, government and identity of England.
Simon is the author of two books on Gordon Brown, Best for Britain? The Politics and Legacy of Gordon Brown and Boom and Bust The Politics and Legacy of Gordon Brown.
With Matt Beech, he has co-edited five books on UK governments from May 1997 onwards, the most recent of which is The Conservative-Liberal Coalition: Examining The Cameron-Clegg Government.
|Teaching and Learning||Undergraduate
- Introduction to The Politics of the World Economy
- Understanding America
- Understanding States and Markets: Introduction to Political Economy
- UK Politics in An Age of Austerity
- The World We're In: Globalization and Democratic Governance in Practice
- Long Dissertation
- Short Dissertation
- Political Economy in Perspective
- Globalization and Governance in Practice
- Political Economy of Development