Just leave the fields blank that you don't want to search
Dr Dipesh Patel
Lecturer in Chemical Engineering, Director (Interim) of Recruitment and Admissions
|Biography||Dipesh Patel joined the University of Hull as a lecturer in November 2014 after working as a research fellow at London South Bank University.
He previously studied at the University of Mumbai, in India, and worked for a pharmaceutical company before studying for an MSc (2004-2005) and a PhD (2006-2011) at Loughborough University
Dr Patel has published research findings in high impact academic journals and presented research papers at international conferences and national research events.
|Teaching and Learning||Dr Patel has been teaching the following modules and is also the module leader:
- 400469 Fundamentals of Chemical Engineering (Y1, L4, S1, 10 Credits)
- 500675 Separation Processes & Particle Technology (Y2, L5, S2, 10 Credits)
- 601078 Chemical Thermodynamics and Process Simulation (Y3, L6, S1, 10 Credits)
- 701023 Advanced Process Modelling and Simulation Techniques (Y4, L7, S2, 10 Credits)
In addition, Dr Patel has been contributing to the following modules:
- 601091 Chemical Engineering Design Project (Y3, L6, S1 and S2)
- 701011 Chemical Engineering Research Project (Y4, L7, S1 and S2)
- 700986 Individual Project (MSc)
|Scopus Author ID||8281085900|